• 4K Ultra HD Camera Front (3840 X 2160) and Full HD Rear (1920 X 1080)
• 8 Mega Pixel SONY CMOS Sensor Front and 2.1 Mega Pixel SONY STARVIS Rear
• Ultra-wide 162° viewing angle on the front camera
• Adaptive Format Free Technology – Reduces the need to reformat Micro SD cards
• HEVC (H.265) Video Compression Technology
• Frame Rate –30 Frames Per Second on both front and rear cameras
• Event File Overwrite Protection
NEW DR900S 2CH (with GPS and Wi-Fi) – Cloud Enabled
The NEW DR900S 2CH is cloud enabled and allows the user to use the range of cloud services available. The front 4K Ultra HD image contains four times as many pixels as Full HD, equal to 8.3 million pixels. The DR900S 2CH is able to record video clips that are exceptionally high in detail, perfect for freeze-frames of critical information such as licence plates whether day or night. Both cameras record at 30 frames per second The STARVIS imaging sensor provide improved clarity under low light conditions.
The front camera features an incredible 162° viewing angle.
The Adaptive Format-Free File Management System improves recording stability and reduces the need for Micro SD Card formatting.
Event File Overwrite Protection prevents the overwriting of up to 50 event files. You can choose to allow new event files to overwrite past event files, thus keeping the latest 50.
The Blackvue DR900S-2CH offers 3 recording options (Normal, Event and Parking mode).The Blackvue App for Android, and iOS allows users to play live or recorded Blackvue videos via a smartphone or tablet PC via Wi-Fi connection.
The Wi-Fi feature also enables you to access and transfer video easily to your smartphone or tablet device without having to remove the micro-SD card.
The DR900S-2CH still retains all the main functions such as parking mode, voice messaging, 3G sensor (shock sensor) and can support SDXC Micro SD memory cards up to 128GB. Videos from both car cameras are saved as individual files on one micro SD card.
Intelligent Parking Mode Monitoring only writes data to the memory card when something happens either when motion or impacted are sensed. This means there is less chance of important files being overwritten during long parking sessions and extends the lifespan of the memory card. When you return to your vehicle voice notifications alert you if an event occurred. This enables you to review recordings immediately.
Blackvue DR900S-2CH is a reliable and ideal dual channel car dash cam for motorists who simply want to record driving scenes from both front and rear windows. The main camera, mounted on the front windscreen, captures the entire road ahead. The rear camera, attached on the rear window, records what is behind you.
The two cameras are connected by a high-quality coaxial cable for minimising signal noise. The DR900S-2CH has improved DAB noise suppression. Both Front Full HD and Rear Full HD cameras catch detailed footage of driving and never miss a moment of what is going on in and around your vehicle even when parked providing the Power Magic Pro is used.
The DR900S-2CH car camera is perfect for proof of your case in an unfortunate event of an accident, protection of your valuable property and record of scenic drives.
High Quality Videos
DR900S-2CH allows you to check the most accurate videos through-
• 4K Ultra HD (3840×2160)@ 30fps
• Rear Full HD (1920×1080)@30fps
• Sony STARVIS CMOS Sensor Rear and SONY CMOS Sensor Front
Optimal Angle of View
• 162° angle of view on the front camera and 139° on the rear camera provides super clear video images and enough angle to capture detailed videos when an accident happens
Support micro SD card up to 128GB
• Maximize the capacity of DR900S-2CH for microSD™ card memory for saving high quality videos and longer recording time
• Record Vehicle speed and location for playback in Blackvue App
• Check live view, playback videos, upload to the Cloud with a Wi Fi / 4G connection and back up files through the built-in Wi-Fi in conjunction with the Blackvue App
User-Friendly Interface System
• Voice guide and LED show operation status of Dashcam
• Voice on/off function protects your privacy
• Precisely adjust shooting angle with 360° rotation of body
3 Record Modes (Normal, Event and Parking Mode)
• Normal, Event and Parking Mode are activated through built-in G-sensor. Power Magic Pro will be needed if you want to utilise Parking Mode
One-Touch Self Format Function
• Push the Wi-Fi button as long key to format microSD™ card
High-Quality Coaxial Cable
• Front and rear camera connected with coaxial cable for minimising signal noise
• All black colour body blends into any vehicle and is ideal for surveillance from unpredictable moments
• Easily detachable mounting bracket
Blackvue Viewer (PC or MAC)
• Watch front and rear side of recorded videos, check speed and location, trace route of vehicles on Google Maps
BlackVue DR750S 2CH is easily installed in less than a few minutes in any vehicle.
The Camera brackets with sticky pads can be adjusted to suit any window.
Model name- DR900S-2CH
Channel- 2 Channels
Camera- Front -Sony CMOS Sensor (8M pixels) | Rear –Sony STARVIS CMOS Sensor (2.1 M pixels)
Resolution/FPS- Front -4K Ultra HD 3840 x 2160@30fps | Rear – Full HD 1920 x 1080@30fps
Variable Image Quality- Highest / High / Normal
Angle of view- Front -Diagonal 162°, Horizontal 77°, Vertical 61° | Rear -Diagonal 139°, Horizontal 116°, Vertical 61°
Wi-Fi- Built-in ( 802.11b/g/n (2.4-2.4835GHz)
Buttons- Wi-Fi on/off, Voice on/off, Format(Wi-Fi long key)
Security LED- Yes
Adaptive Free Format File Management System -Yes
Storage- MicroSD™ card (16GB/32GB/64GB/128GB)
Video Format- MP4
LED- Front -Recording status, GPS, Wi-Fi, Security | Rear -Security
Back-up Battery- Built-in Super Capacitor
Record Mode- Normal Mode, Event Mode(G-Sensor), Parking Mode(G-Sensor, motion)
Input Voltage- DC 12V~24V
Operation Temperature.- -20℃~70℃. High Temperature cut-off 80℃
Power Consumption- Max. 4.56W, Average 4.32W
Power Management- Optional Power Magic Pro needed when Parking mode is required
Colour / Size / Weight- Front -Black / L118.5mm x D36mm / 91g | Rear -Black / L67.4mm x D25mm / 25g
Certifications- Front – FCC, CE, RoHS, Telec, WEEE | Rear – FCC, CE, RoHS, WEEE
Software- Blackvue Viewer (Windows, Mac OS)
Application- Blackvue App (Android, and iOS)
What’s in the box?
• BlackVue DR900S 2CH Front and Rear Camera with integrated GPS and Wi-Fi
• 6 Metre Interconnecting cable for the front and rear cameras
• Quick release windscreen mounts
• 12/24v in car power lead
• 16 GB Micro SD card
• Micro SD to USB key ring Adaptor
• Cable clips
When you remove the SD Card and plug it into the computer you can then simply analyse how the accident or incident occurred with the Blackvue software. This software will allow you to review the event, collecting vital information about your speed and location. A built in Google Map will show you the journey on the road while on playback and will allow you to find your exact location. With the new DR900S 2CH you can use this software on a PC or an Apple Mac.
• Video, Audio, GPS position, GPS Speed and G-sensor playback
• Video Zoom, image invert and image correction
• Search and Playback
• Playback speed adjustable 0.1 – 2.0x
• File saving – screen grab, export and print.
• Video Conversion to AVI
• Audio recording on/off
• G-Sensor Trigger Level programmable
• Image Resolution VGA 1920x1080p
• Image Quality, High, Normal, Low
• Frame Rate, 30 frames per second
• Memory storage overwrite
• Alarm Volume
• Time Zone Setting
• PC & Apple Mac software
FULLY FITTED @ YOUR LOCATION £120